3 Hour Session
- Understand all the varied relationships we have in our lives
- Recognise what a healthy relationship is (and what it isn’t)
- Discuss ‘While in a healthy relationship you……’ (we will fill in the gaps during the session)
- Discuss ‘While in an unhealthy relationship you…..’ (we will fill in the gaps during the session)
- Learn to recognise that any partner does not owe you your happiness and vice versa
- Learn how to identify early signs of negative behaviours in any potential future friends/partners
- Discuss letting go of any existing unhealthy relationships in your life
- Create a picture of your future healthy relationships
THINKING THAT WORKS
3 Hour Session
- Explore a little about how our brain works; left side/right side, unconscious, conscious, subconscious
- Discuss how our mind and our body are connected and how this impacts on our day to day life
- Learn how our thoughts filter information in line with our ‘normal’ pattern of thinking and how this creates self-fulfilling outcomes
- Experience some simple tests to highlight what you are filtering at the moment
- Learn how to notice and hold positives and alter your ‘state’ of mind
- Try out some fun mood switching activities
- Learn to change your filters, your thoughts and therefore your outcomes
- Enjoy understanding a little about how your thoughts are creating outcomes and how to manage that process in a way that helps you
3 Hour Workshop
- Where am I now?
- What is confidence?
- What does a lack of confidence cost me?
- The most confident people (role models) and the most confident you
- Questions for making changes /exercises for change /strategies for confidence
3 Hour (Follow On Session)
This is a follow on session for those who are now ready to return to the workplace after they have taken part in a supporting course such as ‘Thinking That Works’, ‘Relationship Confidence’ or ‘Confidence Blocks’.