NLP coaching sessions are run over two hours. These sessions are small amounts of time that make a BIG difference. Sally Foan, experienced NLP Master Practitioner helps you to think differently and behave differently for better results. Sally works with a broad range of clients from professional sport, business, the music industry, stage and screen. She has worked with the NHS, the Princes Trust, homeless groups, domestic violence support charities and substance abuse groups.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is being recognised as a significant aid if you’d like to feel better, be more confident, feel happier, change your life or career.
“This year has been one of the best ever for me, I have regained confidence and enjoyed many new experiences that seemed beyond reach a year ago. I still refer back to the skills you taught me in our sessions.”
– Client SM
Why consider NLP?
- Do you find that your self-talk is often critical?
- Would you like to feel better about yourself?
- Do you frequently compare yourself unfavourably with others?
- Would you like a clear perspective on yourself and others?
- Do you put other people’s needs ahead of your own, at the expense of your own happiness?
- Would you like to design the life/career you want and move towards it?
- Would you like to begin to think differently, behave differently and create new results?
- Would you like to gain support, energy, inspiration and motivation for personal change and growth?
Sally, you are a miracle worker. I would personally like to share my positive thoughts and praise about your abilities to adapt to so many situations and equip people with tools that they can implement immediately. You truly are a one off.HR - Grand Union Housing Group
Running a small business brings its challenges and none more so than handling personnel issues. The advice and coaching from People Tree – specifically Sally Foan – has enabled me to build and grow a very successful team and to handle the tricky situations that occasionally arise with clarity and fairness. When you start a business your skill set may not include personnel management, Sally has given me the confidence and knowledge I need.Cheryl Thallon MD – Viridian Nutrition
I met Sally through a one day training course and her wise counsel was evident from the start. This motivated me to approach Sally for some coaching sessions. Sally’s empathy, depth of understanding and focus contributed to my experience of being heard. Sessions made sense every time, providing an answer to the way forward in my personal, social and working life.Client MT